150 grams gluten free bread flour
100 grams mocaf flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
70 grams butter
4 tablespoons coconut sugar
1 teaspoon salt
150 ml oatmilk (or other plant-based dairy products)
40 grams cranberries
65 grams Krakakoa couverture chocolate 60%
60 grams white chocolate
How to make:
1. Mix both kinds of flour, baking powder, and salt together. Incorporate butter into the mixture until the dough becomes crumbly.
2. Pour in oatmilk,and then chocolate and cranberries. Mix well using a spatula.
3. Weigh the dough and divide into 2 parts. Thin and stack one part, and do the same to the other part. Shape the scones into any desired shape.
4. Wrap using plastic wrap or put in an airtight container lined with baking paper so they don’t touch each other.
5. Freeze for one hour.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Brush the scones with milk and bake for 20 minutes.