70gr chocolate of Krakakoa 70% dark chocolate couverture
50gr eggs (1)
25gr brown sugar
35gr wheat flour
1gr of salt
Fleur de sel salt
15cm baking dish
How to make :
1. Heat the butter until it melts in a saucepan pan. Turn off the fire. Enter the chopped chocolate and stir until it dissolves.
2. Bain marie / double boil eggs, salt and sugar.
3. Make sure all the sugar is dissolved. Beat the eggs to the ribbon stage.
4. Put the dissolved chocolate into the egg mixture. Keep stirring.
5. Enter the flour. And stir until well blended.
6. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes. 150C for 10 minutes. Remove from oven topping with fleur de sel.
7. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.