125gr of water
125gr of milk
5gr of salt
10gr bbk chocolate
140gr medium protein flour
250gr eggs / 4 large eggs
Powdered sugar for dusting
250gr Krakakoa couverture chocolate
450gr uht full cream milk
2gr of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla paste
15gr cornstarch + 50gr uht milk
12gr gelatin + 60gr cold water
350gr liquid whip cream
How to make:
1. Make choux pastry first by heating water, milk, butter, sugar and salt.
2. Enter the flour. Turn down the heat. Stir until smooth for about 1.5-2 minutes.
3. Let the dough stand 3 minutes. Add the eggs gradually while stirring.
4. Transfer to the 18cm diameter pan. Put the dough as much as 155gr. Smooth it with a spoon. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
5. Oven at 210C 15 minutes and 150C 18 minutes. Set aside.
6. Make a cream diplomat by making the custard first. Mix milk, salt, sugar and bring to a boil.
7. Prepare eggs that are given vanilla in a separate pan. And pour the milk in the eggs while stirring.
8. Add the cornstarch. Cook again until thickened, stirring. Turn off the fire.
9. Mix gelatin into custard and mix well.
10. Cover the custard with plastic wrap and chill.
11. Whip cream mixer until fluffy.
12. Mix the custard which has cooled to room temperature with whip cream gradually.
13. Diplomat cream is ready to use after 1 hour in the chiller.
14. Arrange the choux on the pan or you can also use the mica around it. Ready to be served cold.